Cloud computing means software applications, and data stored and delivered, through the Internet instead of your own on-premise hardware. Cloud-based solutions give businesses the opportunity to take advantage of scalable, always up-to-date technology, while reducing expenses with a predictable, monthly cost. With benefits like browser-based access from any location and with any device, many organizations are evaluating cloud computing pros and cons to see if it’s a right fit for them.
Depending on your business needs, we offer both cloud and on-premise solutions, as well as hybrid solutions that incorporate both on-premise and cloud networks to manage, store and protect your information.
Why Cloud Computing?
Cloud offerings are on-demand applications specifically developed for the cloud, and are hosted in multiple enterprise-class datacenters. This means you’re able to access them from any device, anytime, anywhere. Cloud computing applications are subscription-based, thus reducing your upfront investment. In addition, the cloud provider will manage all necessary updates and upgrades to your systems.
We offer the following cloud solutions:
- NetSuite — Integrated, cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite that includes CRM, accounting, eCommerce and business intelligence in a single solution for entire business visibility.
- Microsoft Office 365 — Microsoft Office collaboration, and productivity tools offered through the cloud. Includes Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Lync Online, Microsoft Office Professional Plus and Microsoft Office Web Apps.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM — Customer relationship management software for sales, marketing and customer service operations.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery — Cost-effective remote server backup and disaster recovery to protect your critical data.
- AwesomeCloud Services - Secure, scalable Microsoft driven cloud computing services tailored to your organization’s specific requirements and hosted at Terremark’s flagship datacenter – The NAP of the Americas.
Take advantage of the benefits of virtualization without moving your applications offsite. With Microsoft Hyper-V, you can consolidate workloads onto a single physical server, and create a private cloud, providing a simplified and cost-effective way to deliver IT services to your business.
We offer fixed-fee Network Assurance packages to help keep your business systems running efficiently.
Contact us to learn more about our cloud solutions, and if they’re right for your business.