We all want to be successful but the reality is that a narrow margin of small businesses gets to rise to the top. Small businesses require very smart investments in IT to be competitive and get the most out of limited IT budgets. What IT strategy you should implement?
A growing number of businesses are looking to the cloud for strategic IT investments. Join BCG Systems to learn why and when companies should move their servers, applications and data to the cloud. Come and gain insight on BCG Systems’ and Microsoft’s hosting platform, Microsoft Azure.
Attend this live webinar and you will discover how to:
- Eliminate IT Headaches by reducing reliance on internal power, cooling and internet constraints
- Understand the fundamental differences between different hosting solutions, including Total Cost of Ownership and Return on Investment scenarios.
- Maximize effectiveness and productivity for users who depend on technology
- Leverage fundamental technology shifts around Internet connectivity and mobility
- Reduce costs and improve functionality
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2014
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
Location: Via the Internet
Get Details and Register: Call 800.968.6661 or visit http://info.bcgsystems.com/why-you-should-move-your-servers-to-the-cloud
*Attendees eligible for 1 CPE credit hour.