Office 365: Don’t Wait! Now is the Time to Move to the Cloud
Your current exchange server is on its last legs and woefully outdated. You’re currently running multiple versions of Office and are increasingly encountering collaboration issues. Remote staff is unable to access documents while off site. You’ve held off on moving to Office 365 long enough.
Here at BCG Systems, we’ve seen a marked increase in the number of clients moving to the cloud and Office 365. We’ve done multiple successful implementations in both fully hosted and co-hosted environments. We’ve implemented Office 365 for organizations with as few as 4 users up to scenarios supporting over 300 users.
Maybe you’ve avoided migrating to Office 365 because you wanted to wait for any of the ‘kinks’ to be worked out of this relatively new application, or perhaps you have concerns based on the unknown (i.e; data security). Whatever the reason may be, the reasons to reconsider moving to the cloud and Office 365 just got a little sweeter with these Office 365 updates:
- Price Decrease: Microsoft has announced a price decrease of approximately 20% on most Office 365 services – making these great offerings even more attractive. The most significant price decrease is on the SharePoint additional storage. Adding additional storage to SharePoint Online was $2.50/GB and is now $0.20/GP, making online file storage with SharePoint Online much more practical.
Pricing for the most popular Office 365 options are as follows:
- Exchange Online - $4/user/month
- E1 Suite (Exchange, Lync, SharePoint) - $8/user/month
- E3 Suite (Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, Office Pro Plus) - $20/user/month
- Big Easy Rebate: In addition, the Big Easy Rebate is available to give you funds to help with your Office 365 migration or purchase other products or services.
- Kiosk Suites: The kiosk suites have been recently upgraded to include Active Sync support for mobile devices, 1GB e-mail storage (was 500 MB), and support for Exchange Online Archiving (optional).
With these announcements made by Microsoft over the last several weeks, there’s no better time than the present to make the move to Office 365 if you’ve been considering it.
Still need convincing? We invite you to take Office 365 for a test drive with this free, 30-day trial. If you still don’t see a reason to seriously consider making the move, let us know. Though, we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.